At some point, we have all had a crush on someone and daydreamed about them having a crush on us as well. Most time everything is left in the dreams but here are 5 ways for you to know if he has a crush on you, as well.
- He is trying to impress you. If he does and says things he thinks will impress you and tries to appear brave, intelligent and exciting there is a big chance he likes you. He’ll do things like talk about the sports he plays, brag about how awesome his life is and engage in stupid behavior he things will impress you.
- He gets jealous. If you go out with other guys and he seems to get jealous it might be because he has a crush on you. He might do things like be rude to the guy, make fun of him and question why you are spending time with him. He’ll never admit being jealous but it is because he desires to spend more time with you.
- He’ll make excuses to see you. If he has a crush on you he’ll look to spend as much time as possible with you. He will ask what you are up to, what your plans are and the conveniently suggest he had similar plans. Suddenly you notice he is more around than he used to be.
- He is flirting with you. It might not be easy to know when a guy is flirting with you. He’ll be playful funny and will make jokes about you. He’ll gently push you in order to get closer to you and he is most likely to give you a nickname.
- He treats you different than other girls. After noticing all the above spend time with him and other girls to see how he treats them, if he treats all girls like he treats you it is probably he doesn’t have a crush but rather he is flirty with all girls.
We hope you find this useful and find out if he likes you. Let us know if this were useful ways to know if he likes you.